Our client, a CySEC regulated and licensed Fintech Start-up based in Limassol is looking for a Compliance Officer to join their growing team in Limassol. This is an exciting period for the company as they are developing their own unique trading App which will launch alongside the company Brand in the EU in the coming month.
- Maintaining a good understanding of the relevant regulatory requirements, providing advice and solutions to the Management
- Review and audit existing processes, identify weaknesses, risks within the business and suggest corrective measures to the management
- Developing, maintaining, and keep up to date the compliance and AML manuals, policies, procedures, and controls and ensuring their compliance with the relevant EU laws and regulations.
- Review and approve the company’s communication including: Trading App, policies, marketing materials, emails, website content, social media etc
- Preparing regular reports to be the management, CySEC, Mokas and other authorities as needed
- Perform additional tasks related to Compliance, AML.
- Providing support to other departments, Management as needed from time to time
- Ensuring that regulatory policies and procedures are documented, implemented, and monitored throughout the Company
- Excellent communication skills Verbal and Written
- Fluent in Greek and English – Must
- CySEC Advanced Certificate – Must
- University degree in Law, Business, Finance or related field
- Previous experience within the CFDs/ Forex industry in compliance position
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Able to work on own initiative and independently and in a team
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Compliance Officer with reference number 1136.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.