Our client, a CySEC licensed Forex Company, is looking for a dynamic individual for the position of Compliance Officer to join the team in Limassol..
- Assessing and ongoing monitoring of the constant compliance of the company with all applicable regulatory and legislative provisions;
- Preparation of monthly, annual and other reports.
- Cooperate with various departments ensuring that procedures are in line with regulatory requirements.
- Reviewing existing and new applicable regulations, advise how these are affecting the office's operations and make necessary recommendations to the Senior Management.
- Dealing with client complaints and legal matters related to compliance.
- Performing day-to-day reviews and inspections to evaluate compliance of the Company with its legal and regulatory obligations.
- Reviewing the effectiveness of internal policies and procedures.
- Reviewing, approving, and monitoring marketing communication, materials and publications for compliance with regulations;
- Preparing the training and educating material to be sent to the staff of the Company in respect with the AML/CFT function according to the Law;
- Keeping up to date with regulatory requirements and guidelines and assisting with updating company procedures and polices where necessary, to ensure continued compliance;
- Around 1 year experience in a similar role
- Degree in Business, Economics, Finance, Law, or any other related field.
- Holding of CySEC Advanced Certificate or must be willing to pass the exam within 6 months.
- AML Certificate will be considered as an advantage or must be willing to pass the exam within 6 months.
- Excellent research skills.
- Has the ability to multi task and work to strict deadlines
- Fluency in Greek and English
The working hours are Monday to Friday from 09: 00-18: 00 with one-hour lunch break
Salary of about 2,000 gross per month based on skills and experience + medical insurance after 3 months + lunch allowance on Friday.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Compliance Officer with reference number 1032.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.