A Forex Company in Limassol is looking for an experienced Compliance Officer with English and Greek communication skills.
- Assessing and ongoing monitoring of the constant compliance of the company with all applicable regulatory and legislative provisions;
- Review new regulations and providing advice on necessary actions to be taken;
- Providing advice, continuous education and training to all staff on AML/CFT risk awareness and effective KYC requirements;
- Performing compliance reporting to ensuring that reporting obligations are fulfilled;
- Reviewing general corporate contracts and agreements and company’s marketing/promotional material;
- Monitoring and ensuring compliance of any appointed service / third party providers or outsourced functions;
- Monitoring compliance of the company, departments and all areas / topics within the company, with all regulatory obligations;
- Identifying, examining and reporting any suspicious activities related to money laundering and terrorist financing;
- Assisting in conducting internal audits;
- Examining, evaluating, monitoring and responding promptly to client complaints if any;
- Main Point of contact for competent authorities.
- Reviewing the effectiveness of the internal AML Compliance manuals, policies and procedures and ensuring their correct and effective implementation;
- At least 6 months experience in a similar role
- Degree in law, business, finance, economic or related field
- Holder of CySEC Advanced Certificate
- Holder of CySEC AML Certificate is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Greek
- High Attention to detail
- Must be able to adapt to working in a fast-paced environment
The company is offering a salary of 2,000 Euros gross per month plus medical insurance
The working hours are 9am – 6pm with one hour lunch break
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Compliance Officer with reference number 1013.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.