Our client, a CySEC-regulated Forex Company in Limassol, is looking to recruit a self-motivated and dynamic Compliance and AML Officer.
- Closely cooperate with and assist the Company’s’ Executive Directors to ensure full compliance with all applicable regulations
- Monitor the ‘Know Your Customer’ and ‘Client Due Diligence’ procedures
- Ensure that the compliance procedures are followed in order to comply with CySEC requirements
- Keep abreast of regulatory requirements as evolving best practices in compliance department
- Assist the Company’s’ Executive Directors in internal or external auditors in compliance reviews
- Prepare annual regulatory reports
- Take ownership of the induction training for all new employees, annual AML training and any other ad-hoc training requirements
- Performing transaction monitoring to detect suspicious transactions which deem additional review and escalation
- Prepare and update existing policies and procedures of the company
- Reviewing and approving marketing content
- Performing content reviews of the Company websites
- Performing day-to-day desk-based reviews and inspections in accordance with the Compliance Risk Assessment and Monitoring Program, to evaluate compliance of the Company with its legal and regulatory obligations and the effectiveness of the internal policies and control procedures.
- Examining, evaluating, and responding promptly to Client Complaints
- Undertaking additional duties as and when required.
- At least 2+ years of experience in a Compliance and AML role.
- CySEC advanced certification is a must
- AML certification required
- Good knowledge of CySEC regulatory framework
- Fluency in English
- EU citizenship
- The working hours are 9am – 6pm, Monday to Friday
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Compliance and AML Officer with reference number 1283.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.