Our client, an International Dealing, Banking and Legal Consultancy service company based in Limassol, is currently looking for a Client Relations Officer to join their team.
- Handling, investigating, and resolving client complaints within given timeframes through various channels including telephone and email.
- Collaborating with other departments in order to obtain relevant information for the complaints handling.
- Presenting detailed summaries of complaints to the Head of Department.
- Negotiating with clients to find suitable resolutions to complaints
- Ensuring that all formal replies are provided accordingly depending on the task.
- Providing complaints-related reports as requested.
- Monitoring of social media and assisting to ensure the company’s reputation is being upheld with the highest standard.
- Ensuring tickets and data capturing is accurate and within deadlines
- 1+ year experience in a similar role (preferably Forex)
- Business or Finance Background/ Degree would be an advantage
- Computer Literacy and Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)
- Fluent in English (Verbal and Written)
- Multiple languages - extremely desirable
- Ability to handle large amount of data.
- Attention to details and ability to follow procedures.
- Previous experience as account managers, support agents, Back Office, Compliance, would be an advantage
- Competitive Salary always based on qualifications and experience.
- 21 days paid Annual Leave
- 5 days paid Sick Leave.
- Private Health insurance
- Happy Hours and Free Lunch every Friday
- Corporate Discounts
- 09:00 -18:00 (with one hour lunch break)
- *Remote working will be considered depending on the jurisdiction and supported languages.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Client Relations Officer with reference number 1931.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.