Our client, a Property Development Company in Limassol is looking for an innovative, dedicated Civil Engineer who has a broad and general fascination with the engineering sciences and who follows international engineering trends and technologies. The engineer’s responsibilities include defining problems, researching, interpreting, and applying information, developing solutions, and making decisions. To be successful as an engineer, you should have a firm understanding of math and science, a deep social, economic, and cultural awareness, and an enthusiastic fondness for teamwork. Ideal candidates will display an ability to comprehend complex systems, identify the sources of any problems that arise, and decide on which actions to take to fix them.
- Liaising with clients and a variety of professionals including architects and subcontractors
- Compiling job specs and supervising tendering procedures
- Resolving design and development problems
- Managing budgets and project resources
- Scheduling material and equipment purchases and deliveries
- Making sure the project complies with legal requirements, especially health and safety
- Assessing the sustainability and environmental impact of projects
- Ensuring projects run smoothly and structures are completed within budget and on time.
- Staying up to date with international engineering trends.
- Identifying and addressing problems.
- Supervising construction.
- Estimating costs and timelines.
- Conducting research and applying new knowledge.
- Designing processes, materials, tools, and systems.
- Making improvements to existing processes, materials, etc.
- Implementing solutions and designs.
- Bachelor's degree in an engineering field.
- Master's degree will be beneficial.
- Strong problem-solving, communication, and listening skills, especially during communications with subcontractors and other partners.
- Experience in Project Management.
- Steadfast dedication to ethical codes of practice.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- High levels of creativity and imagination
- Fluency in Greek and English
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Civil Engineer with reference number 1804.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.