Our client is a CySEC-regulated Forex Company in Nicosia, as well as other regulated entities, and is looking for an experienced Chief Risk Officer.
- Monitoring market conditions and making recommendations for strategic changes in business operations based on emerging risks.
- Implementing internal controls such as policies, procedures, and training to ensure compliance with laws and regulations.
- Creating comprehensive risk assessments of the company’s activities, identifying potential risks and mitigation strategies, and monitoring risk levels over time.
- Developing a risk management strategy that aligns with the company’s overall business strategy.
- Recommending insurance coverage that will adequately protect the organization against potential losses.
- Analyzing data and making recommendations regarding new products or services that may pose risks to the company or its consumers.
- Recommending changes to operations or procedures to eliminate or mitigate risk.
- Providing guidance to other departments within the company about how to manage risk.
- Establishing a culture of risk awareness among employees so that they are aware of any potential hazards in their work environment.
- University Degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance, or Risk Management.
- Basic or Advanced Certification of the Cyprus Securities & Exchange Commission.
- At least +6 years in risk management, insurance or liability research, or actuarial management (must)
- Good knowledge of the regulatory regime for financial markets and investment firms.
- Good and proven understanding of the financial and capital markets will be considered a significant advantage.
- Fluent in English (verbal and written). Knowledge of other languages will be considered an advantage.
The working days are from Monday to Friday, 9am – 6pm (1 day working from home, 4 days from the office)
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Chief Risk Officer with reference number 1239.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.