Our client is a global top 20 Broker and offers a Multi-Asset Investment Platform with offices around the world. Their strategic growth plans are to move into the Top 5 within the next 2 – 3 years and they are looking to onboard a Chief Compliance Officer & MLRO o Head up the Compliance Department at their Malta-based offices
About the company:
- The client currently has 10 – 12 global licenses covering various jurisdictions
- The role of the Compliance Director is hands-on as well as overseeing the department duties and responsibilities as outlined below
Department duties include:
- Performing the Compliance Manager & MLRO role across the license held by the company in Malta.
- Undertaking compliance monitoring in accordance with the compliance monitoring plan to ensure that the company remains compliant with all applicable regulatory and AML/CFT requirements.
- Preparing and submitting all of the relevant regulatory reporting to the MFSA and FIAU as required.
- Monitoring the MFSA and FIAU website for the release of revised standards and guidance.
- Updating compliance and AML Manuals and ensuring that they remain compliant with local regulatory requirements.
- Assisting with the preparation and updating of internal policies and procedures continuing to ensure compliance with local regulatory standards.
- Providing support and training to the staff related to compliance and AML matters.
- Strong working knowledge of the Maltese regulatory and AML framework (beneficial)
- Qualifications related to Compliance
- 3 to 5 years financial services experience, preferably in a Senior Compliance role is required
- The chosen candidate must have acted in the capacity of Compliance Officer and MLRO or Deputy MLRO of a Malta-regulated entity.
Salary and benefits
- Competitive salary and benefits package (please confirm your salary expectations)
- Full relocation package offered and to be discussed with the successful candidate
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Chief Compliance Officer & MLRO with reference number 672.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.