Our client is a CySEC-regulated investment firm looking for a Chief Commercial Officer (CCO) for their offices in Limassol.
CCO plays a critical role in driving the growth and success of our company. We are looking for a highly experienced individual who will be responsible for developing and executing our commercial strategy, leading our sales and marketing teams, and identifying new business opportunities.
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Chief Commercial Officer (CCO) to join our financial company. The CCO will be responsible for leading the company's commercial strategy, including sales, and business development. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in the financial industry, with a proven track record of successful commercial leadership.
Responsibilities: (inclusive of but not limited to)
- Develop and execute the company's commercial strategy, including sales, marketing, and business development.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key clients, partners, and stakeholders.
- Analyze market trends and customer needs to identify new business opportunities.
- Lead and manage the sales and marketing teams to drive revenue growth and achieve business objectives.
- Develop and implement effective sales and marketing campaigns and initiatives.
- Collaborate with other departments, including operations and finance, to ensure the company's commercial activities are aligned with overall business objectives.
- Develop and manage budgets for commercial activities.
- Provide regular reports to the executive team on commercial performance and results.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in commercial leadership roles in the financial industry.
- Proven track record of driving revenue growth and achieving business objectives.
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills, with the ability to identify and seize new business opportunities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with clients, partners, and stakeholders.
- Strong leadership and management skills, with the ability to motivate and inspire teams.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).
- Competitive Remuneration Package.
- Exclusive Discount Card on company products or services.
- 21 day’s annual leave.
- Be part of a dynamic and creative team with a positive and friendly atmosphere.
- Chance to build a successful career and professional growth within the firm.
- Company-sponsored social events and team building activities.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Chief Commercial Officer (CCO) with reference number 1284.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.