Our client, a well-established CySEC Certified Financial Investment Firm, is looking to hire an C++ Software Developer based in Limassol or Nicosia.
Hybrid model twice from home per week, 3 times per week at the office.
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focus on coding and debugging
- Clearly understand and process requirements
- Work and communicate as part of a team of Developers, QAs and System analysts, as well as help and support the other team members
- Build effective, optimized, high-quality and well-documented code related to trading platforms
- Build reusable code
- Debug errors, troubleshoot issues, and perform routine performance optimizations
- Develop automated tests to ensure business needs are met and allow for regression testing
- Test the quality of the code before submitting for QA
- Learn about new technologies and stay up to date with current best practices
- Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or similar field
- At least 3 years of development experience with C++
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Experience on developing C++ applications
- Knowledge of MetaQuotes MT4/MT5 platforms APIs will be consider as an advantage
- Knowledge of MetaQuotes programming language (MQL) will be considered as an advantage
- Team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English
- Ability to quickly learn fast
- Self-motivated and self-managing, with excellent organizational skills
- Attention to detail and desire to probe further into data
- Attractive remuneration package
- Corporate fund scheme
- Discretionary bonus based on company's and personal performance
- Discount benefit card
- Friday Lunch and daily snacks and beverages at the office
- Yearly Training Budget – Udemy membership per department
- Training opportunities for growth and personal development
- Up to 25 days holidays per year
- Hybrid working model
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of C++ Software Developer with reference number 1438.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.