Our client is a well-established Forex Broker in the region, looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help expand their clientele in the Nigerian market. You will be at the forefront of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients in the Nigerian market.
- Strong focus on identifying business development opportunities for the Company in Nigerian;
- Manage and execute the business development strategy and implement tactical plans to help meet and exceed organizational expectations
- Researching, initiating, and executing plans to develop partnerships with Nigerian Introducing Brokers.
- Maintain a strong development pipeline according to the company's strategy
- Using existing relationships with clients to generate new business
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Arrange business meetings/travels with prospective clients
- Keep up-to-date with the financial markets on a daily basis
- Partner with sales teams to create contract-winning proposals for current and prospective clients
- Negotiate contract terms with clients
- Collaborate with design and production teams to ensure contracted product specifications are executed on time and as agreed
Skills and Qualifications:
- A university degree in Finance/ Economics/ Banking/ Business Administration or related field
- Previous experience in business development or sales within the financial sector is a MUST
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive, or a relevant role
- Proven sales track record in the specific market
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to close deals
- Demonstrated achievement in B2B sales
- Excellent networking skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including facilitation of group presentations
- Ability to work on own initiative, expand and generate business
- Ability to work under pressure
- Basic knowledge of technical and fundamental analysis
- Competitive Remuneration Package
- Discretionary Performance-based Bonus/Performance-oriented and rewarding company culture.
- Highly Motivated Environment
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Business Development Manager - Nigeria with reference number 1001.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.