Our client is an established Forex Broker in the region recruiting an Arabic-speaking Business Development Manager to join their Limassol offices.
They are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help expand their clientele in Arabic speaking countries. You will be at the forefront of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients in the MENA market.
- Strong focus on identifying business development opportunities for the company in the MENA region
- Manage and execute the business development strategy and implement tactical plans to help meet and exceed organizational expectations
- Researching, initiating and executing plans to develop partnerships with online affiliates, affiliates networks and Introducing Brokers worldwide.
- Maintain a strong development pipeline according to the company's strategy
- Using existing relationships with clients to generate new business
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Arrange business meetings/travels with prospective clients
- Managing existing and new IBs
- Keep up-to-date with the financial markets on a daily basis
- Partner with sales teams to create contract-winning proposals for current and prospective clients
- Negotiate contract terms with clients
- Collaborate with design and production teams to ensure contracted product specifications are executed on-time and as agreed
Skills and Qualifications:
- A university degree in Finance/ Economics/ Banking/ Business Administration or related field
- Previous experience in business development or sales within the financial sector is a MUST
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
- Proven sales track record
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to close deals
- Demonstrated achievement in B2B sales
- Excellent networking skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including facilitation of group presentations
- Ability to work on own initiative, expand and generate business
- Ability to work under pressure
- Basic knowledge of technical and fundamental analysis
- Fluent Arabic speaker
- Competitive Remuneration Package
- Medical Insurance
- Provident Fund
- Flexible Hours
- Exclusive Discount Card for several Services and products
- Discretionary Performance-based Bonus
- Performance-oriented and Rewarding Company Culture.
- Highly Motivating Environment
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Business Development Manager - Arabic Speaker with reference number 993.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.