Our client is an established Construction Company working out of its Limassol based offices and they are currently recruiting for a Business Development Manager to join the rapidly expanding team as the company continues to grow.
In Construction Projects (as a Contractor):
- Identifying and monitoring tenders for public and private construction projects.
- Coordinating participation in tenders for construction projects.
- High-level project supervision in collaboration with on-site engineers.
- Coordinating construction engineers in construction projects.
- Communicating with clients as the primary representative of the contractor in construction projects.
- Maintaining a detailed database of clients, subcontractors, suppliers, and other stakeholders.
In Development Projects (as a Developer):
- Business Development & Marketing Services:
- Finding investors/properties for development and representing the company to property owners and real estate agents.
- Maintaining a detailed database of clients, project managers, developers, investors, and other stakeholders.
- Developing relationships with all banks and financing entities in Cyprus.
- Assisting in the preparation of feasibility studies and business plans.
- Supervising and managing the day-to-day business development activities of the company in Cyprus.
- Providing weekly and monthly progress reports to the management.
- Drafting and certifying company payments on a monthly basis.
- Creating and monitoring the operational expenses of the branch.
- Supervising company personnel.
- Representing and liaising with public authorities.
- University degree in a technical field.
- Excellent knowledge of the English language.
- Proficiency in computer skills.
- Excellent communication and negotiation abilities.
- Initiative, flexibility, and a proactive approach.
- Organizational and planning skills.
- Experience in the construction industry is highly appreciated.
- Business Development Manager
- Bonuses based on achieving agreed-upon targets.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Business Development Manager with reference number 1894.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.