Our client, a smart payment cashier software company, is currently looking for a Business Development Manger to join their team in Limassol.
The successful candidate will have a sales background, be highly ambitious and motivated.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Expand the business to all Forex, eCommerce, igaming and other verticals, such as Travel, Education etc to support the company’s annual strategies.
- Targeting and acquiring new customers and merchants and ensuring the development of strong relationships.
- Develop and maintain business partnerships with merchants, platforms, service providers, industry associations, media and affiliates in cross-border eCommerce.
- Support and present the company at marketing and cross-border eCommerce industry events.
- Maintaining a high level of customer service, communicating regularly with existing customers and prospects to understand their evolving business needs.
- Liaise and collaborate with various internal stakeholders.
Desired Skills and Expertise:
- Bachelor degree and above.
- 3+ years of experience of hands-on sales and/or business development within FX or gaming operations, or with credit card processing providers.
- Experience with eCommerce sellers/industry is a plus.
- Proven track record and high familiarity in global Fintech markets; access to industry related resources is an advantage.
- Experience in cross-border eCommerce, online B2B, or familiarity with risk control of cross-border transactions is preferred.
- Excellent in communication, professional English writing and speaking skills.
- High interpersonal skills.
- Willing to travel, abilities to work independently with a highly self-motivated and innovative mind.
- Attractive salary
- + 13th
- + Company benefits
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Business Development Manager with reference number 1846.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.