Our client, a group of companies developing in-house products for the online entertainment industry in Limassol, is looking to recruit an experienced, enthusiastic Business Development Manager who is motivated to work in a leading company within the online entertainment sector. In the beginning it requires more office work, but after probation it can be remote.
- Find new leads, negotiate and close deals with Publishers / Affiliates and Advertisers;
- Achieve traffic flow stability;
- Monitor Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and make improvements;
- Conduct Market and Competitors Research, suggest how to be competitive;
- Find, suggest, and test new revenue streams;
- Maintain and keep organized and up-to-date a CRM;
- Attend International Conferences.
- 2 years experience as a Business Development Manager or 5 years experience as a Senior Account Manager or Traffic Manager;
- Strong communication and negotiation skills with unique and fresh approach strategies for new leads;
- Experience in the online entertainment sector or Gambling/Casino
- Out-of-the-box thinking is a must;
- Strong problem-solving skills and independence;
- Good Google Sheet knowledge;
- Experience with Google Analytics;
- Fluent in English
- Russian skills are a big plus.
- Performance Bonus based on gross profit results;
- No bureaucracy;
- Great team & enjoyable working environment;
- Full relocation support to Limassol (Cyprus);
- Medical insurance;
- Sports program;
- Vacation (20 days)/3 personal days/sick leave;
- Paid lunches at the office;
- Support for the families: 50% reimbursement for kindergartens/schools;
- Unlimited fruits & snacks at the office!
- The working hours are 9 AM to 6 PM (main hours), but can be flexible
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Business Development Manager with reference number 1105.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.