Our client is a leading international ship management and maritime services company looking to hire a Business Analyst to be based at their offices in Limassol, Cyprus.
The position will be responsible for:
- Working proactively to deliver requirements as requested, within set deadlines;
- Evaluating input from multiple stakeholders, both internal and external, to translate business requirements into effective functional solutions;
- Identifying & mitigating gaps with existing systems and processes such as, manual processes that should be automated or pose compliance and security risks;
- Analysing, building and updating business process models, diagrams, information flows and other documentation to describe business processes and business area context and/or system requirements;
- Translating detailed process requirements into simple process mapping;
- Reviewing and challenging business processes to ensure development requirements are delivered through a simple and efficient process;
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements;
- Adapting the software development processes, evolving procedures and driving continuous improvement;
- Ability in overcoming challenges quickly and effectively.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Very strong business analysis skills, including documenting business and technical requirements;
- Business Process Analyst
- Automation and Digitalization are a must
- BPMN/ EPC/ UML Knowledge
- Experience in gathering requirements from business units and drafting requirement documents/ user stories for subsequent development by the software developers
- Experience in n creating functional design documents, business specifications and use cases;
- Proficient in business analysis using a range of techniques, facilitating evidence based decision making;
- Experience with process improvement techniques such as Business Process Management and Six Sigma;
- Experience working in an Agile team to agree and develop system/product designs based on user requirements;
- Knowledge of project management methodologies.
- The company is offering an excellent salary and benefits package based on experience and qualifications.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Business Analyst with reference number 1292.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.