Our client is a marketing agency built by traders and marketers to serve financial institutions based in Malta and Barcelona. They are looking for a Brand Reputation Manager to work 100% remotely here in Cyprus.
They are a marketing agency built by traders and marketers to serve financial institutions. Backed by the company whose mission is to help financial institutions to reach their marketing goals, but also help traders all around the globe to choose among trusted firms that cares about the security of their funds.
Tier one global brokers are using our marketing services across the globe, including firms as FX Pro, IC Markets, XM, Swissquote, etc. We have exclusive deals with top financial portals and provide advertising in the very best FX and trading platforms.
- We are looking for a highly energetic , dynamic and business-savvy marketing professional to come join our growing Marketing and Communications Department.
- The role will give support to the development and management of the brand reputation, as well as support the corresponding brand communication strategies to maximize brand awareness and company sales.
- Reporting to the Marketing Director, and working closely with the leadership team, the Brand Executive will execute a range of branding initiatives, optimised for multiple financial markets and niche audiences, to build brand awareness, give support to increase the partners and publishers network of the company and in growing the company's marketing services.
- Research of trends and innovations in the fields of PR and digital communication to help increasing brand awareness and online/offline brand reputation
- Research to find top-tier partners and publishers to foster the growth of our advertising and media network.
- Constant Target audience research
- Support in seeking new proposals or synergies that can strengthen our brand (ex:brand ambassadors, media partners, etc.)
- Active support the development of Global content, including Press releases, Newsletters, Social media campaigns and improvements in the website (key messages, topics, etc.) and being responsible for the publishing of them.
- Support in the growth of the new Business Area of the Marketing Agency and managing clients accounts for marketing campaigns
- Support in writing, editing press releases, newsletters, etc., that will be published and distributed to other third party sites.
- Support in the planning of worldwide events that could add worth to the brand, in terms of networking and reputation, and bring high-qualified leads.
- Bachelor in Communication, Digital Marketing or any other related field.
- Proven experience working in a Digital Marketing department.
- Full proficiency in written and spoken English is a must. Spanish and Greek are a plus.
- Good knowledge of social media tools and the ability to utilize them for communications.
- Availability to travel when is required.
- Proactive and organized.
- Passionate about work with a positive attitude.
- Team player.
- Salary: 28K-30K€ gross/year
- 100% Remote work with flexible hours
- Full time job
- Continuous Training
- International team based in Barcelona. You will be invited to our HQ at least once a year.
- Possibility to participate in determined international event
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Brand Reputation Manager with reference number 1279.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.