Our client is a professional and well-established Forex Trading Company and they are looking to hire a motivated individual in the role of Bookkeeper for their office in Nicosia.
- Maintain an accurate record of financial transactions
- Manage all Accounting Transactions
- Maintain the trial balance, by a reconciliation of general ledgers
- Handle Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Closings
- Reconcile Accounts Payable and Receivable
- Handle vendors and other payment requests
- Compute VAT Returns
- Manage Balance Sheets and P&L Statements
- Client Reconciliations
- Bank Reconciliations
- Petty Cash Reconciliation.
- University Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or Related Field
- At Least 2 year experience in a similar position
- Experience in the forex industry is a plus
- A good understanding of Cyprus VAT and Tax Legislation
- Working Knowledge of the Accounting Software (SAP) will be considered an Advantage
- Excellent Command on English Language both written and communication
- Dynamic Driven and Self-Motivated individual
- Strong Organisational Skills and high level of Responsibility
- Understanding accounting best practices
- Data entry skills
- High attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Produce work with a high level of accuracy
- Professionalism and organization skills
- The working hours are Monday – Friday from 9am to 6pm with 1 hour lunch break
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Bookkeeper with reference number 1794.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.