Our client is a well-established Specialist Marine Insurance Broker based in Limassol and with a strong presence in Greece and the Middle East and they are currently looking to recruit an Bookkeeper / Junior Accountant who will be working alongside the Senior Accountant and responsible for the following
- Assisting with all accounting matters such as reconciliations (Debtors - Creditors - Bank account) , Invoicing, payments to suppliers and general bookkeeping, .
- LCCI qualification or BA in Accounting
- 1 to 2 years previous bookkeeping experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs
- Good communications skills in English (written & spoken)
- Organized and able to pay attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary is based on skills and experience up to 1500 Euros gross monthly
- 13th Salary
- Flexible work hours Monday to Friday between 8:00-19:00 (must complete 8 work hours within the hours outlined )
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Bookkeeper / Junior Accountant with reference number 2126.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.