Our client is a small Corporate Services Provider in Limassol looking to employ a Bookkeeper / Accountant with minimum of three years of relevant working experience.
- Record accounting transactions in the accounting software
- Maintain proper books and records
- Performing debtors, creditors, bank and other accounting related reconciliations
- Preparing accounting records for audit
- Completion and submission of various VAT forms in relation to VAT registration, deregistration and application for VAT refund
- Reviewing and completing VAT forms and handling VAT issues
- Any other required duties
- LCCI higher or Accounting Degree
- At least 1 year of relevant working experience
- Knowledge of InteliSoft Accounting Software will be considered as an advantage
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and spoken
- The Russian language knowledge is an advantage but not the must
- Excellent knowledge of MS office suite (Word and Excel)
- Attention to detail
- Good time management skills
- Ability to work in a team
- EU citizen
- My client is offering a salary of up to 1,000 Euros NET for part time: 6 hours per day and up to 1,400 Euros NET for full time: 8 hours per day.
- Company hours of operation 9:00am – 6:30pm.
- Working hours:
- 8 hours to be discussed with the candidate
- 9:00 – 13:00 / 14:00 – 18:00
- 9:30 – 13:30 / 14:30-18:30
- At times may be required earlier or to stay later
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Bookkeeper / Accountant with reference number 1199.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.