Our client is a cloud-native software consultancy founded in the United Kingdom in 2018 and has recently opened an office in Cyprus in 2021. They are looking for a Backend Developer to join their growing team based in Limassol.
- Build efficient and reusable applications and services
- Create robust, maintainable, and scalable backend services
- Provide technical guidance/informal coaching to other engineers to enable their professional development
- Lead code reviews with other engineers
- Identify and resolve scalability and performance issues
- Help build a lean continuous delivery pipeline to enable fast and low-risk deployment into production.
- Has broad technical interests
- Has experience with building and maintaining microservices
- Has demonstrable experience writing backends
- Likes to work together with the team to make our product better across the board.
- Good knowledge of Go and Rust will be considered an advantage.
- Competitive remuneration package
- Performance Bonus.
- Flexible working hours and schedules, from a hybrid to a fully remote work arrangement.
- Tailored development program to support your career growth.
- Family Friendly employer
- Provide top gear to perform your job.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Backend Developer with reference number 902.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.