A blockchain company in Limassol is looking for a Back-End Developer. We are looking for an analytical, results-driven Back-End Developer who will work with team members to troubleshoot and improve current back-end applications and processes. The Back-End Developer will use their understanding of programming languages and tools to analyze current codes and industry developments, formulate more efficient processes, solve problems, and create a more seamless experience for users. You should have excellent communication, computer, and project management skills. To succeed as a back-end developer, you should be focused on building a better, more efficient program and creating a better end-user experience. You should be knowledgeable, collaborative, and motivated.
Please note the job will be done remotely but residence in Cyprus is a must as you will need to come to the office when requested by management.
- Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
- Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
- Recording data and reporting it to proper parties, such as clients or leadership.
- Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
- Taking lead on projects, as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer programming, computer science, or a related field.
- More education or experience may be required.
- Fluency or understanding of specific languages, such as Java, PHP, or Python, and operating systems may be required.
- Strong understanding of the web development cycle and programming techniques and tools.
- Focus on efficiency, user experience, and process improvement.
- Excellent project and time management skills.
- Strong problem solving and verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently or with a group.
- Willingness to sit at desk for extended periods.
- Fluency in English
- EU-citizenship is a must (Visa sponsorship cannot be provided)
- Located in Cyprus
- The working hours will be 9.00-18.00
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Back-End Developer (remote) with reference number 1110.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.