Our client, an IT Services Company in Limassol is looking to recruit a B2B Sales Manager. The company is a combined business: retail shop/internet shop/trade-in for electric appliances and IT products. Solid B2B sales experience and knowledge of IT/electronic products are essential.
- Expansion of the customer base: search and analysis of customer information, cold calls, negotiations with customers in person, product presentation
- Processing of incoming requests from clients through different channels (messengers, mail, phone), meetings with clients
- Coordination of working conditions, formation of commercial offers
- CRM maintenance
- Control of accounts receivable
- Maintaining contacts and developing client potential
- Development of relationships with key partners
- Regular planning and preparation of reports for management
- Experience from 2 years at related positions in Real Estate, Business services, Auto business, e-Commerce
- Knowledge of IT products
- Ability to work in multitasking mode
- Communication and sales skills, including through phone calls; competent speech, activity
- Languages: Fluency English, Greek, Russian is required
The working hours are Monday – Friday from 9am till 6pm (lunch break from 1pm – 2pm).
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of B2B Sales Manager with reference number 615.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.