We are seeking a Automation Technician & Installer Technician for our client, a pioneer and leading provider of Home Automation & Audiovisual Solutions in Cyprus. They design, supply and commission innovative technology solutions for Residential, Corporate Office, Hotel, University, Restaurant, Bar and other kinds of projects.
They have been operating since 1992 in Cyprus and abroad and over the years we have won many international awards for there projects and quality of work. They are the largest technology integrator company in Cyprus with over 30 specialized members of staff having a vast experience.
- As an Automation Technician & Installer, he/she will be responsible for performing installations, repairs and maintenance of electronic devices and automation systems offered by the company.
- They will work closely with all their colleagues to achieve productivity goals and to contribute to the overall success of the company.
- To ensure that all tasks assigned to them, are completed within schedules and that all procedures, instructions and company regulations.
- Will train and mentor new employees to the department.
- To know in depth all the products and services offered by the company to their clients to be able to perform correctly and efficiently their duties.
- Reads, interprets and utilizes, without errors, construction plans and suggests plan corrections related to parts or details of the project
- Following the construction plans, installs every necessary equipment for each project, taking into account the instructions of the person in charge, the engineer, or the head of the department
- An assistant to more experienced technicians in the profession and then able to assume a responsible position performing autonomously specific tasks included in the duties
- Applies, without any deviation or error, the instructions given given or written about the safety and health of persons and facilities and the fire safety of the premises and workplaces: production departments, storage areas, laboratories, etc.
- Applies the specific/data defined by the legislation and/or service specifications, regulations and/or work orders, using the instruments and/or devices and/or materials provided there and/or procedures to protect the working environment.
- Applies general/special instructions and work specifications for control, the recycling of every material it uses and its minimization energy consumption in his area of responsibility and makes justified suggestions for their optimization.
- Responsibility, accuracy, attention and methodical both in the installation as well as during the repair and maintenance of electronics devices
- Observation and skill in using special tools and electronic equipment
- Originality and creativity.
- Able to perform autonomously, responsibly and on time work arising during repair and/or maintenance of automated installations, parts or sets in prescribed functional interdependence, such as:
- placement / installation, setting
- checking, calibrating, connecting/disconnecting devices
- the use of instruments or tools
- the supervision, maintenance, repair, or conversion of instruments to automated facilities existing in the enterprise.
- Minimum 1 year experience
Salary and Benefits:
13,000 - 18,200 Euros Annual Gross, 13th Salary and Mobile
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Automation System Installation Technician with reference number 859.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.