Our client, a well established Audit Firm based in Malta is looking to hire a Junior Auditor to join their growing team. This job is the ideal opportunity to put your hard studies into practice, in an environment where you will find support from your team and mentors. This is an exciting opportunity to launch your career and learn from some of the best professionals in the industry.
The role will primarily consist of the following activities:
- Carry out financial, operational and compliance audit assignments which include: evaluating internal controls, applying professional audit techniques, preparing audit working papers, developing solutions and documenting findings.
- Specifically, the auditor will be involved in compliance audits of regulated entities such as gaming and financial institutions, duly licensed in reputable jurisdictions.
- Proactively keep oneself updated with the latest regulations, audit checklist and guidelines that are relevant to the assigned engagement.
- Under the supervision of the manager, provide relevant information under review such as findings and recommendations to the clients and relevant regulatory authorities.
- Under the supervision of the manager, communicate effectively and timely reply to client’s clarifications and request for information.
- Be a team player and able to communicate with the audit team and other departments within the company.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Be a Maltese national or already living and working in Malta
- Successfully completed their university degree in business informatics, business administration or comparable courses with a relevant focus (e.g. IT, accounting, auditing, accounting);
- Initial practical experience (e.g. through internships or training) will make it easier for you to get started
- You think analytically and work in a structured manner.
- Good communication skills
The company is offering the following:
- An excellent salary package of between 1800 – 2200 Euros gross per month plus company benefits
- Exciting opportunities, personal development, and long-term growth that only a growing firm can provide.
- Internal training program that promotes both your professional and personal development through on-the-job training, training sponsorships and study leave to assist you in achieving further certifications (such as CISA and others).
- Committed to your ongoing progress to help you achieve a unique and refined skill-set. In addition, they take pride in offering health, well-being and workplace benefit programs, as well as the range of social activities. With them you will enjoy coming to work, collaborating within a community of like-minded professionals.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Auditor with reference number 1451.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.