A small Financial Services Company in Limassol is seeking an Auditor. Founded in 2017, with Cypriot / Ukrainian owners, the company is specialized in the fields of auditing, accounting, international business, local and international corporate and personal taxation, and business advisory. The clients are financial and investment holdings, IT companies and aircraft operators.
- Performing audit of local and international clients
- Preparation of audit working papers based on ISA and financial statements based on IFRS
- Involvement in client acceptance procedures and preparation of proper KYC file
- Communication with clients while conducting the audit on any pending issue
- Preparation of tax computations and tax returns
- At least 3 years working experience in audit profession
- The most important requirement: ability to conduct an audit independently and prepare complete audit file in CaseWare
- Strong knowledge of CaseWare Audit International
- Understanding of Cyprus Tax, VAT, ability to form tax declaration of the client
- Partly qualified or qualified (ACCA/CPA/ACA)
- Excellence knowledge of English and Greek language
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word)
- Experience in consolidation is a big advantage
- The working hours are 38.5 hours per week.
- Monday: 9 to 6 PM with half an hour break
- Tue – Thursday: 9 – 5.30 PM with half an hour break
- Friday: 9 – 3.30 PM with half an hour break
- The company is offering salary of up to 2,000 for non - qualified up to 2,500 Euros gross for qualified candidates based on skills and experience + 13th salary + 3 days paid study leave for each exam.
- They offer a friendly environment and a challenging and interesting job due to variety of the clients.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Auditor with reference number 1073.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.