Our client offers audit, tax and consulting, services to a wide variety of clients from different industries. Due to the recent growth of their business, they are seeking to employ an experienced Audit Supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting & Finance, or related field.
- 3-5 years of related experience in the Audit department of an audit firm.
- Non Qualified.
- Broad knowledge of IFRSs & ISAs and a general tax knowledge
- Understanding of a broad range of accounting issues including those involving higher levels of judgment
- Demonstrate the ability to gather, organize and summarize information efficiently and effectively
- Apply principles of logical thinking to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Have the ability to train, orient and mentor staff
- Fluent knowledge of Greek and English language
- Results orientation and ability to work in a dynamic and team environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Positive, mature and professional attitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer literacy (including CASEWARE, office 365)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Planning, directing and reviewing all phases of an engagement for all types of engagements
- Having the ability to work for multiple clients simultaneously
- Developing, supervising, coaching and mentoring junior team members,
- Ensuring delivery of high-quality client service, within predetermined budgets and timeframes.
- Ensuring compliance with internal policies and procedures.
- Being able to tackle more complex accounting and/ or tax issues
- Up to 25k Gross Annually
- +13th Salary
- + Benefits
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Audit Supervisor (Non-Qualified) with reference number 877.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.