For our client, an Audit Firm in Nicosia, we are looking for an Audit Assistant Manager.
- Managing portfolio of clients and delivering high quality services
- Conducting assigned audit engagements successfully from beginning to end
- Planning, monitoring and control of audit work, supervision of audit teamwork
- Communication with clients and evaluation of their needs and specifications, providing additional help and guidance to clients on a consultancy basis
- Communication with internal and external counterparties, including lawyers, accountants, internal and external auditors, government authorities as required
- Coordination of operations, monitoring operating costs, budgets and resources
- Performing other audit and supervision duties as assigned.
Qualification and other Essential Requirements:
- Degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics or related subject
- ACCA, ICAEW or other equivalent professional qualification or currently studying towards obtaining such a qualification
- Working experience in Audit for 5 years or more
- Experience in BIG 4 will be considered as an advantage
- Previous experience in performing audits for financial institutions will be considered as an advantage
- Eligible to work in Cyprus
- Fluency in oral and written English
- Computer proficiency
- Experience with Caseware Audit International will be considered as an advantage
- Excellent planning and time-management skills;
- Strong problem solving skills;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Competitive salary
- Opportunities of professional growth and development
- Friendly and modern working environment.
- The company is offering a salary of about 35 Euros gross per annum
- The working hours are from 9:00-17:00, Monday to Friday flexible start time between 8 and 9, time of the end of the work shifts accordingly) with 1 hour break, in summer Mo-Th 8:00-17:00 with 30 minutes break, Fr 8:00-14:00.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Audit Assistant Manager with reference number 1366.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.