We are seeking an Assistant Automation Systems Engineer for our client, a pioneer and leading provider of Home Automation & Audiovisual Solutions in Cyprus. They design, supply and commission innovative technology solutions for Residential, Corporate Office, Hotel, University, Restaurant, Bar and other kinds of projects.
They have been operating since 1992 in Cyprus and abroad and over the years we have won many international awards for there projects and quality of work. They are the largest technology integrator company in Cyprus with over 30 specialized members of staff having a vast experience.
- As a Assistant Automation Systems Engineer, he/she will be responsible to perform installations, repairs and maintenance of electronic devices and automation systems offered by the company. They will be responsible for the team of installers assigned to each project and will guide them.
- Take instructions from the Project Engineer and report and inform him about project progress, problems, etc. Work closely with all colleagues to achieve productivity goals and contribute to the overall success of the company.
- Knows in depth all the products and services offered by company to our clients to be able to perform correctly and efficiently the duties.
- Works as the Head of the installers of each project and executes autonomously all tasks assigned by the Engineer-in-Charge.
- Manually corrects changes in construction drawings in relation to the actual image in the work.
- Applies, without any deviation or error, the instructions given or written about the safety and health of persons and facilities and the fire safety of the premises and workplaces: production departments, storage areas, laboratories, etc.
- Applies the specific/data determined by the legislation and/or service specifications, regulations and/or work orders, using the instruments and/or devices and/or materials provided there and/or procedures to protect the working environment.
- Applies general/specific instructions and work specifications for control, the recycling of every material it uses and its minimization energy consumption in his area of responsibility and makes justified suggestions for their optimization.
- Performs conversion, improvement and repair work on devices and facilities.
- Uses and systematically applies personal protective equipment and hygiene, imposed by the current legislation and its internal regulation.
- Responsibility, accuracy, attention and methodical both in the installation as well as during the repair and maintenance of electronics devices
- Observation and skill in using special tools and electronic equipment
- Originality and creativity.
- Minimum 2 years experience
Salary and Benefits:
18,200 - 23,400 Euros Annual Gross, 13th Salary and Mobile and Laptop
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Assistant Automation Systems Engineer with reference number 860.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.