Our client, a fast-growing property development company in Limassol, is expanding and is therefore looking for an Architect with experience in Greece.
- Prepare architectural drawings and construction details.
- Reviewing feedback from clients and making alterations according to the clients' and market needs.
- Propose alternative design solutions to the client.
- Assist in the preparation of sales information documents.
- Design verification/ review of architectural drawings.
- Liaising with existing staff members, managers, supervisors, and clients in order to achieve set goals.
- Provide design and quality control support to construction management teams.
- Communicate with external consultants to provide support and direction during the design and construction phase of projects.
Requirements for the position:
- Master’s degree in architecture (5 year course) or ETEK registered Architect.
- Knowledge of software: AutoCad 2D, MS Office.
- At least 15 years previous experience in similar position in Greece.
- Excellent knowledge of English and Greek language, both verbal and written.
- Excellent knowledge of the procedures to apply and obtain planning and building permits in the various jurisdictions in Greece.
- Good knowledge of the laws and regulations relevant to the residential and commercial development in Greece.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Architect with reference number 633.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.