Our client is a group of companies providing a full range of development services for the construction industry from project development to its implementation and they are currently recruiting 2 positions a Junior and Senior Architect for their offices in Limassol.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparation of architectural plans including construction details.
- Preparation of documents and submission for Planning Permit / Building Permit.
- Communication with government officials to submit forms and plans to the competent authorities.
- Implementation of Town Planning & Building Regulations.
- Communication with Customers and recognition of their needs.
- Site supervision and coordination of engineers.
- University Degree in Architectural Engineering. Master's degree will be considered an additional qualification.
- Proven experience of at least (2) two years in a similar position.
- Registered Member at ETEK.
- Knowledge of Town Planning, Building Regulations and Legislation related to the construction site.
- Very good knowledge of 2D and 3D programs (ArchiCad, AutoCad, Lumion, Adobe Photoshop, Ms Office etc).
- Very good knowledge of Greek and English. Knowledge of Russian language an additional qualification.
- Very good presentation and communication skills.
- Industriousness, responsibility, teamwork and cooperation.
Earnings and Benefits:
- Salaries depending on qualifications.
- Five-day work 8:00-17:00 (Monday to Friday). Working hours may vary.
- Provident Fund
- Annual Licenses.
- Continuing Education.
- Possibility of professional development.
- Friendly and team environment.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Architect with reference number 1415.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.