Our client, a Property Development Company, is looking to hire an Architect for their office in Paphos to to join our Engineering and Architectural Department and be responsible for preparing the plans, drawings and specifications to meet the objectives and requirements of the various projects of the Company.
- Prepare the set of plans and drawings needed for the construction of new and existing projects of the Company.
- Finalise the list of specifications and construction drawings to be followed by the on-site team.
- Submit applications for planning and building permits to the relevant authorities.
- Work closely with the on-site team and the clients to monitor the works, ensuring they adhere to the projects key parameters such as budget, time and quality
- Organise and plan work to maximise utilisation of resources across sites
- Collaborate with other engineers, architects and quantity surveyors to proactively order the required construction material, taking into account both quality and cost.
- Ensure that senior management is kept informed of project progress and performance.
- Bachelor’s degree in architecture
- 3 years previous experience in similar positions.
- Excellent knowledge of English and Greek language, both verbal and written.
- Good knowledge of the laws and regulations relevant to the residential and commercial development in Cyprus.
- Excellent knowledge of software such as AutoCAD, Rhino and 3D rendering programs
- The working hours are 8:30-13:00 and 14:30-18:00. There is no remote working for anyone at this company.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Architect with reference number 1211.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.