Our client, a well-established Architecture & Design company, is seeking to recruit an experienced and dynamic architect to join our team based in Larnaca.
- Prepare drawings and present ideas for reviewing
- Develop final construction plans that show the buildings appearance as well as details for construction.
- Follow building codes, zoning laws, fire regulations and planning laws.
- Make necessary changes through the planning process.
- Supervision of projects.
Architect Qualifications / Skills:
- Ability to provide elegant and efficient design solutions
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work under indirect supervision.
- Effective interpersonal skills and collaborative management style to include teamwork and team building ability
- Technically creative and open-minded
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in architecture from an accredited institution
- 5-7 years of architectural experience
- Understanding and knowledge of building codes, zoning regulations, building construction, building systems and site requirements
- Proficiency in, ArchiCAD, Photoshop, and Microsoft Office.
- A competitive renumeration package will be offered to the successful candidate, according to qualifications and experience.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Architect with reference number 1049.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.