Seeking an Android Developer for our client, a leading international CySEC Licensed Forex Trading Company with offices in a number of locations worldwide. This is an opportunity to work at one of the most well-established and reputable Forex Brokers, in a position that will make a major contribution to the achievement of the company’s strategic vision. The successful candidate will gain a strong technical and business understanding of our feature-rich mobile trading platform, as well as exposure to online analytics, mobile application attribution, and other digital marketing technologies. They will work across multiple business lines to realize the goals of key stakeholders, and to improve the trading experience of thousands of active users across the world.
- Take the lead in developing the Company’s native Android Trading Application
- Analyze requirements, provide feedback and estimates, and execute App development in coordination with the Project Management and Back-end development teams
- Resolve issues and bugs, and continuously improve the quality and performance of our App
- Build strong relationships with colleagues based on a foundation of trust and reliability
- Actively participate in the realization of the company’s strategic vision
- 5+ years of experience developing native Android applications including 2 or more years of Kotlin, and 2 or more years of Java
- Experience in writing and optimizing responsive and performance-sensitive mobile Applications
- Experience in writing mobile Applications that utilize real-time data streams and which keep alive sessions with remote servers
- An understanding of how to handle Android’s resource management framework to provide a responsive and uninterrupted user experience
- Coding to a high standard with a robust approach to the Application’s design, development, and self-testing to ensure that significant bugs are not introduced
- The ability to advance their own knowledge and research approaches to challenges and solutions on their own, and without the guidance of a more senior Android developer
- Practical experience with project and task tracking tools such as Redmine, Jira, Asana, Bugzilla
- Experience working as part of a team utilizing source control systems such as Git
- Experience within the financial sector, and ideally in writing trading or online gaming apps
- Experience working with analytical and monitoring platforms such as Google analytics, App Annie, Crashlytics, or New Relic
- Experience working with mobile attribution platforms such as AppsFlyer
- A practical understanding of the Google play Development Console, Release, and Beta management
- An understanding of application push notifications, deep-linking and App installation parameters
- Theoretical or practical knowledge of UX and graphical design
- Exposure to ASO, and mobile App advertising – google UAC, Facebook, or iAd
- Exposure to iOS development with Swift
The working hours start from 8-9am and end from 5-6pm Monday to Friday. Developers can work from home 1 day per week after passing probation.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Android Developer with reference number 689.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.