Our client, a CySEC licensed forex broker in Limassol, has branched out and is looking for an Affiliate Manager to join their company.
We require an FX background either Affiliation or strong relationship/partnership experience.
Previous Leadership experience.
We are looking for ambitious and energetic candidates who will be responsible for managing partnerships for company. This role requires excellent client communication, and negotiation skills along with ninja task management and awesome task prioritization skills. The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth by boosting affiliates' networks and forging solid relationships with IBs and Affiliates around the world.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Building and developing relationships with Key Affiliate partners;
- Act as the primary contact between partners and company;
- Actively searching and acquiring new Affiliate partners;
- Overlooking the overall performance of assigned affiliates and continuously optimizing deals and campaigns;
- Brainstorming, suggesting, and implementing initiatives that enhance affiliate productivity and create new growth opportunities;
- Interacting with our potential & existing partners across the globe, about a range of financial products & services that we offer;
- Delivery of exceptional service through phone and email communications with partners;
- Understand partner’s needs and derive tailor-made solutions;
- Ensure compliance and adherence to Fxview business, regulatory, and brand guidelines;
- Participate in industry-related and partner events;
- Meeting and monitoring monthly volume targets and budgets according to management guidelines;
- Reporting on results and performance on a regular basis (weekly/monthly);
- Developing, implementing and optimizing internal processes in collaboration with other departments; and
- Any other duties and responsibilities are relevant to the role.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 4 - 5 years of experience in the relevant field of client relationship management, partner relationship management, influencer marketing, or affiliate marketing
- Minimum 2 years in managing team
- Excellent communication skills
- A pool of trusted affiliates or networks around the globe is a must
- Strong negotiator with excellent written and verbal skills in English
- Multilingual skills (speaking and writing in both international languages) will be an advantage
- Detailed-oriented & well-organized individual
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ninja task management and awesome task prioritization skills
- Proven track record of achieving and exceeding targets
- Willingness to be professional and collaborative to ensure impactful cooperation with business partners, subject specialists, and other teammates
- Knowledge of Forex and the Stock market
- The compensation package is discussed with candidates individually, we offer very competitive and attractive conditions based on the candidates’ experience with discretionary performance based bonuses
- Paid 21 days holidays per year
- Continuous personal development and career path
- Contributions for work related training and professional examinations
- Diverse environment with inclusive culture and friendly atmosphere in modern office
- Fun events and celebrations
- Additional benefits offered after probation such as Group medical scheme, paid parking etc
- Working hours: from 09:00 to 18:00
- The role is located in city centre of Limassol, Cyprus
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Affiliate Manager with reference number 1559.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.