Our client, the Cyprus branch of a group of companies in Limassol, is looking to employ a smart, motivated Administrative Assistant for the company’s office in Limassol.
- Provide support to the company’s executives
- Answering all company calls and taking messages where necessary.
- Responsible for maintaining day to day administrative services
- Arranging appointments/meetings and maintaining calendar in an accurate and timely manner.
- Coordinate front-desk activities
- Performing general clerical duties such as photocopying, scanning, faxing, mailing, and filing, storage and security of Company records.
- Ordering stationery and any other equipment to ensure smooth operation of the office.
- Make the necessary travelling arrangements for the Company Director as per his request.
- Managing day to day accounting transactions, completing Bank reconciliations, Invoicing & completing basic accounting tasks.
- Secretarial studies/degree or equivalent
- At least 2-years’ experience in a similar position is a must.
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, power point, outlook) is a must.
- Fluent in English and preferably Russian
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and written.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Responsible /reliable person
- Motivated, committed and disciplined.
- Have basic knowledge in accounting
- Capable of multi-tasking and working under tight deadlines
The working hours are 08:30 – 18:00 Monday to Thursday with 1-hour break and 8:30-14:30 Friday.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Administrative Assistant with reference number 697.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.