Our client is an International Group of companies with their head office in Paphos and they are looking to hire a Reporting Specialist to join their finance team of the Group.
- Liaise with external auditors for the annual statutory audit
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
- Preparation of Group consolidated financial statement prepared in accordance with IFRS
- Preparation of Budget VS Actual performance reports
- Preparation of management accounts and reports
- Perform other related activities as requested by the senior finance staff
- Relevant knowledge and experience in accounting reporting of at least 1-2 years is a must
- ACCA completed or in progress (exemptions should not be considered)
- Good practical knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Very good working English
Salary and benefits:
- Competitive salary
- The role can be part-time i.e., 3 days per week or mornings only or it can be a full-time role
8:00 am - 5:00 pm or 9:00 am - 6:00 pm Monday to Friday
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Accounts Reporting Specialist with reference number 798.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.