Our client, a CySEC licensed FX Company in Limassol, is looking to hire an experienced Accounting Supervisor who will be reporting to the Head of Accounting and Finance.
- Preparation of the monthly accounting records of Group entities ensuring their accuracy and completeness.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and execution of payments.
- Ensure that the accounting entries adhere to IAS/IFRS and that all the required files are properly maintained and are up to date.
- Perform or/and review banks reconciliations on a daily basis.
- Debtors / Creditors reconciliations.
- On an ongoing basis, review, monitor, implement and recommend improvements/ enhancements to accounting and reporting procedures.
- Assist/coordinate with the Head of Accounting & Finance for the annual external and internal audits as well as for the regular reporting requirements.
- Take on any other relevant duties and assignments as directed by the Head of Accounting and Finance.
- ACA or ACCA qualification
- A University graduate in accounting, business, finance or related field
- Experience in a CySEC regulated investment firm and previous experience in the relevant position is a must
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in a similar role is a must
- People Management Skills
- Effective Communications Skills
- MS Office and working knowledge of accounting software
- Excellent knowledge of the English and Greek language, written and oral
- Initiative and attention to detail
- Organisational skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Problem-solving and results orientated
- The working hours are 9am – 6pm Monday to Friday
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Accounting Supervisor with reference number 1362.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.