Our client, a Financial Services Company supporting a number of brands to the forex industry in Limassol, is looking for an Accounting Officer.
- Maintain accounting books and records on a daily basis;
- Update, verify and maintain accounting journals and ledgers;
- Prepare and maintain bank records of multicurrency bank accounts;
- Assist in the preparation of daily and monthly bank balances and movement reports;
- Prepare payments of expenses and other creditors for approval;
- Assist in the preparation of Management reports including reconciliations, TB, Income Statement and Balance Sheet;
- Prepare banks and PSP reconciliations;
- Prepare supplier reconciliations and liaising with them for resolving any discrepancies;
- Prepare quarterly VAT reports.
- University Degree in Accounting or in a related field or ACCA part - qualified;
- 3 – 5 years of experience in a similar role;
- Experience in the Financial Services industry will be considered as an advantage;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel;
- Knowledge of Accounting software will be considered as an advantage;
- Fluency in the English language, oral and written;
- Greek skills are a big plus;
- Self-motivated, energetic with ability to work under pressure;
- Excellent analytical skills with attention to detail and critical thinking
The working hours are Monday to Thursday 9:00 – 18:00 with 1 hour break (8:30 – 17:00 with 30 minutes break can be discussed) and Friday 9:00 – 15:00 with 30 minutes break.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Accounting Officer with reference number 958.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.