Our client, an Audit firm in Limassol, part of a group of companies, is looking to hire an Accounting Assistant to support our growing operations and expanding client base. The position offers excellent training, personal development and progression opportunities and exposure to a varied client base.
- Recording of accounting entries in the books of a portfolio of clients
- Preparation of monthly payroll for a portfolio of clients
- Preparation of Social Insurance and Tax returns
- Preparation of files for the annual audit and liaison with auditors
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing related goals as needed
- University degree(s) in Accounting, Finance related areas OR CAT OR LCCI third level Diploma.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a similar role.
- High caliber, self-motivated.
- Good analytical and organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Good knowledge of accounting.
- A working knowledge of procedures for monthly submissions to Social Insurance and Tax Department.
- Broad knowledge of MS Office Suite.
- Fluent communication in English and Greek.
- Agility in learning to use new/proprietary software.
- High sense of responsibility and accuracy.
- Professional conduct.
- The working hours are 8:00 am to 5:00 pm each day; 1 hour lunch-break
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Accounting Assistant with reference number 1376.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.