One of our clients in Limassol, a well-established IT Consultancy Company, is looking for an Accountant.
- Process accounts payable and receivable including enter and verify bills, invoices, purchase orders etc.
- Process payments, deposits, and post into the system.
- Reconciliation of debtors and creditors balances.
- Maintains up to date records for financial reporting analysis as required.
- Support the annual planning process and budget entry to the accounting system.
- Maintain office supplies.
- Maintain the office technology systems by being the chief relationship manager for tech support service providers.
- Take on other assignments as directed by Managing Director
- At least 5 years’ experience in Accounting
- Experience in office administration is considered to be an advantage
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in office administration or in the accounting field
- Basic knowledge of accounting principles, understanding of VAT
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Knowledge and understanding of Premier Soft or similar applications
- Excellent business communication skills
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Ability to effectively manage time, meet deadlines, and work under pressure
- Native Greek speaker, fluency in English. Knowing of Russian language will be considered as an advantage
- The working hours: 09:00 a.m. – 18:00 p.m. with one hour lunch break
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Accountant with reference number 571.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.