Our client, a fast growing and dynamic audit firm based in Limassol providing a full range of professional services to international and local clients operating in a wide range of industries, is currently looking for an experienced Accountant to join their team.
- Good knowledge of English language (verbal and written)
- School Diploma
- University degree in the relevant field is required
- High ethical standards
- Able to take initiative
- Organized and multi tasker
- Maintain the book-keeping of records of local and international clients
- Preparation and submission of VAT forms
- Preparation and submission of Social Insurance declaration forms
- Maintain electronic and physical filing of clients’ documents
- Registration of Companies and individuals to Social Insurance department
- Registration of Companies and individuals to Tax and VAT departments
- Liaison with client’s suppliers and perform reconciliations on a monthly basis
- Perform bank reconciliations of each client
- Potential to be involved in audit department
- Competitive salary (depending on experience)
- + 13TH Salary
- + Paid parking
- + paid leave for exams
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Accountant with reference number 500.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.