Our client, an International Real Estate Developer Company with offices globally, is currently looking for an Accountant to join their team in Nicosia.
- General bookkeeping for entities with investment holding and financing activities
- Cash-Flow reports and payment processing
- Assisting in preparation of VAT returns and Corporate Income Tax return
- Assistance with preparation of standalone FS disclosures in accordance with IFRS and Cypriot local statutory requirements
- Communication with external auditors on related matters
- Preparation of management reports as well as external reporting
- Assisting in special projects like accounting system modifications/developments, process optimization
- Other ad-hoc financial related tasks
- Reporting to CFO
- Education: University degree or similar accounting qualification (e.g., ACCA, etc.)
- At least 4-5 years of experience as corporate accountant in holding company or accounting firm (BIG 4 is advantage)
- Good knowledge of IFRS
- Experienced user of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Any experience with MS D365 or similar accounting system may be relevant
- Knowledge and experience in Cypriot statutory (corporate) and regulatory requirements would be considered an advantage
- Fluent in English and Greek
- The company is offering a competitive salary of 35 – 40k based on qualifications, experience and skills.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Accountant with reference number 2177.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.