Our client is a High-Tech company, with a global span focusing on Data Analytics Solutions. After 4 years of rapid growth, they have reached the Scale-up stage and they are currently looking for an Accountant to join their Finance Department to help them grow even faster and more efficiently.
As an Accountant, you will play a pivotal role in managing financial records, ensuring compliance with tax regulations, and providing valuable financial insights to drive informed decision-making. Your responsibilities will include reconciling accounts, preparing financial statements, and assisting in budgeting and forecasting processes. You'll also collaborate with cross-functional teams to optimize financial processes and contribute to the overall financial health of the organization. Strong analytical skills, attention to detail, and a deep understanding of accounting principles will be essential in this role.
- Assisting in the maintenance of timely and accurate Financial Records, according to company policies and relevant regulations in more than 10 jurisdictions.
- Perform accounting and bookkeeping tasks as per the direction of the Chief Accountant of the company.
- Perform month-end accounting activities such as reconciliations and journal entries in the areas of accounts Payable, Banks, Payroll, General Ledger, etc. Support quarterly and annual closings.
- Assist in the preparation of tax returns.
- Respond to accounting inquiries from management in a timely fashion.
- Assist in budget preparation and expense management activities for assigned accounts.
- Assist in auditing activities by providing necessary information and preparing requested documentation.
- BSc in Accounting, Finance, or relevant degree. Additional certification (i.e. LCCI Higher, etc ) is a plus
- 3 – 5 years of work experience as an Accountant
- Advanced English language skills
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Hands-on experience with accounting software
- Previous experience with Group of companies with a big number of legal entities
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Attention to detail. Able to stay focused under pressure.
- Analytical thinking and problem solver.
- Self-motivated and positive attitude
- Attractive renumeration package
- 13th salary
- Provident fund
- Medical Insurance
- Lunch - Free fruits and snacks
- Modern offices in the city centre of Limassol
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Accountant with reference number 1770.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.