A Consultancy Services Company in Limassol is looking for an Accountant who will be dealing with the bookkeeping of the clients’ companies accounts, payroll for local employees, VAT/VIES reporting. This is an office-based job.
- Day to day accounting operations of Cyprus companies
- Preparation of Financial Statements
- Assisting in year-end audits, coordination and liaising with auditors, lawyers and other parties
- Preparation of corporation tax and VAT/VIES returns
- Control over the circulation of documents
- Performing other duties upon the request of management
- Fluency in Greek and English OR Russian and English
- Excellent fluency, reading & writing in English
- Practical experience in accounting and administration of Cyprus companies
- Knowledge of IFRS Accounting Standards
- Professional accounting qualification will be considered as an advantage
- Practical knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel)
- Currently staying in Cyprus
- The working hours are 08:00/09:00 – 17:00/18:00, Monday - Friday
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Accountant with reference number 1454.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.