Our client, a dynamic and progressive firm of Chartered Accountants in Limassol providing audit, tax, accounting and management consulting services, is looking to recruit a dynamic and highly motivated Accountant to join the firm's expanding team of Accounting professionals.
The successful candidate will have/be:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or relevant field or LCCI Accounting Certificate
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Greek and English.
- Computer literacy, with very good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
- Knowledge of any accounting software will be considered an advantage.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Able work in a team, familiar with tight deadlines and flexible in approach.
- Positive, mature and professional attitude.
To be successful in the Firm you need the following:
- Professional manner, team oriented with a willingness to learn.
- Organized, able to multi task and work under pressure.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to deliver work of highest quality, documented in accordance with our company's standards.
- An extremely high work ethic.
- Motivation for career progression and development.
- Ability to gather and correlate correct data.
The company is offering the following:
- A competitive salary and benefits package based on qualifications and experience including 13th salary.
- Friendly and dynamic working environment, in which you can develop your skills and competencies
- A work place with a strong focus on values and work-life balance and the joint aim to provide the best possible solutions for our clients
- Annual salary reviews based on individual and company performance
- Potential to earn bonus based on individual and company performance
- Company Christmas Gift
- Easter Gift of 100 Euros
- Paid parking up to 60 Euros per month
- Company activities
- No overtime
- Extensive training, support and guidance
- The working hours are Monday - Thursday from 8am - 5:30pm with 1 hour lunch break and on Friday's from 8am - 2pm with no overtime required.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Accountant with reference number 1423.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.