For our client, an ICPAC licensed provided of administrative and accounting services, we are looking for an Accountant to join its professional team in Nicosia.
- Making updates in General Ledger and Analytical Accounting system
- Preparing and composing financial reports and management accounts on regular basis
- Maintaining clients’ accounts
- Communication with banks, external audit services providers, suppliers and vendors as required
- Performing other accounting and bookkeeping tasks as required.
Qualification and other Essential Requirements:
- At least 3 years of experience as an Accountant at a professional accounting/audit office
- Knowledge of SIC, PAYE, VAT preparations as applicable will be considered as an advantage
- Degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics and/or ACCA/ACA/CAT qualified/part-qualified will be considered as an advantage
- Fluency in oral and written English
- Knowledge of Greek and/or Russian will be considered as advantage
- Eligibility to live and work in Cyprus
- Experience with CaseWare Audit International will be considered as an advantage
- Excellent planning and time-management skills
- Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- The company is offering a salary of up to 30K Euros gross per annum
- The working hours are from 9:00-17:00, Monday to Friday flexible start time between 8 and 9, time of the end of the work shifts accordingly) with 1 hour break, in summer Mo-Th 8:00-17:00 with 30 minutes break, Fr 8:00-14:00.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Accountant with reference number 1365.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.