Our client is one of the world's leading Corporate Service Providers and they are currently looking to recruit an Accountant/Bookkeeper to join their accounting team at their offices in Larnaca.
- Accounting and bookkeeping of clients records which can involve multicurrency accounting entries and adjustments
- Meeting all deadlines e.g. VAT returns preparation, VIES Reporting etc.
- General administrative duties relating to accounting rork and any other work assigned by management of the company
Skills & Experience Required:
- Fluency in written & spoken English and Greek
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Knowledge of ESOFT ACCOUNTING SOFTWARE is a pre-requisite
- Proven working experience between 2 to 4 years in a similar environment
- Sound accounting knowledge and VAT handling on a local and European level
- Ability to work up to a Trial Balance review level and prepare the company for an audit.
- Ability to work as a part of a team and liaise with the company’s other departments
- Strong attention to detail and confidentiality are a must
- From 1400 Euros gross upwards based on experience and negotiable
- Bonuses upon company discretion
- Excellent work environment
- 7.30 – 15.30 or 8.00 – 16.00 Monday to Friday
- Candidates ideally must be residing in Larnaca.
- Employment conditions: Full time
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Accountant / Bookkeeper with reference number 1307.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.