Our client, a CYSEC Authorized and licensed Investment Firm located in Limassol, is looking to hire an Account Manager for the South African region with exceptional English skills.
The Account Manager will have the chance to:
- Engage with existing and prospective customers with South Africa clients daily,
- Promote the company’s financial products and services to existing and prospective customers,
- Achieve daily and monthly KPIs through contacting clients via phone, emails, and other communication channels,
- Successfully develop business relationships with existing and prospective clients and partners,
- Keep up to date with the financial markets and communicate these to clients,
- Support the growth of the business, by providing a timely and high quality of service,
- Work with an excellent team of professionals with a deep understanding of the market.
- Excellent command of English language, both written and oral.
- 1+ years previous working experience in Sales, Partnership and/or Business Development Position in the Financial Services will be considered is a must,
- Understanding and experience with financial products and ETDs such as Futures & Options, will be considered an advantage.
- College or university degree.
- Positive can-do attitude,
- Self-motivated and results oriented.
- Outstanding negotiation & communication skills.
- Experience and knowledge of additional languages will be advantageous,
- Ability to work in a high-pressure and fast-moving environment.
- High level of work ethic.
- Attractive remuneration package based on qualifications and experience (including Monthly Bonuses based performance).
- Opportunities to learn and grow through our “Employee Training & Development program”.
- A great chance to focus on your Health and Wellness through a Free Gym membership (Sanctum Spa & Fitness @Limassol Marina) and Medical Insurance Cover, which includes Outpatient, Inpatient, Optical Coverage and Dental Care.
- Multiple events to bond with the team and the group through Quarterly/ Semestrial Team Activities for all the Company.
- Participation in our welfare investment and savings plan through our Provident Fund Scheme.
- Working Hours09:00-18:00 (1 hr. lunch break) from Monday – Friday.
- Flexible to work on Cyprus Public holidays on a rotation.
- Remote work opportunities for all group members for a work-life balance.
- Birthday Half Day off.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Account Manager (Africa) with reference number 609.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.