For our client, a well-established Audit & Accounting Firm, we are looking for ACA/ACCA Trainees to join their team in Nicosia.
Is one of the most established professional service providers in Cyprus employing more than 45 professionals. You will have a unique opportunity to work in a professional yet friendly and supportive environment and be part of a team providing services to large and medium sized local and international clients in a wide range of business sectors.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assistance in audit and assurance services
- Assistance in accounting and payroll services
- Participation in advisory projects
- Assistance in direct taxation services
Eligibility & Requirements:
- University degree in any subject
- Expected or attained grade of 7,5 or 3,33 or 2:1
- Ambition to succeed, motivation, commitment, initiative
- Professional discipline
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Organizational, time management and multitasking skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Team working skills with value added contribution
- Business minded
- IT skills/ MS Office
- Fluent in Greek and English language
- Competitive salary
- + 13th Salary
- Provident fund (optional)
- Medical insurance (optional)
- 21 days annual holiday
- Travelling allowance
- Afternoon off every Friday throughout the year
- Casual Friday
- Flexible working hours
- Training opportunities (on-the-job and scheduled)
- Personal professional development
- Career progression
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of ACA/ACCA Trainees with reference number 1693.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.